Why Lee's Morvillo Group?
Leading Precious Metal Specialist
Lee’s Morvillo Group has been a family operated business since 1890, and is a leading manufacturer of precision precious metal materials, customized alloys, stampings and assemblies for industrial applications and jewelry markets. We provide customers with strong metallurgical, engineering and design capabilities. Our process and quality standards are superior.
Value-Adding Capabilities and Services
- A highly respected and trusted team of precious metal experts to support you on alloy development, product design, engineering, and fabrication.
- A comprehensive materials management program including just in time delivery, stocking, recycling that enhances your supply chain from melt to market.
Superior Speed and Customer Service
- Expedited quoting
- Best in class lead times
- Lower minimum order quantities
- A documented record of customer satisfaction: 95.5% of customers report they would recommend Morvillo Precision Products to a peer. (Ask for details of our 2015 Customer Satisfaction Study.)
- Immediate access to bullion and in-house capabilities (such as on-site tool making) enable us to meet your needs faster.
- Morvillo’s vertically-integrated operation is contained under one roof in our 90,000 square foot facility in Providence, RI. We control entire the production process under one roof.
- Our 125-employee company has a family culture and flat organization structure maximizes internal communication and helps us get your order right the first time.